Digi Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theology: Dinosaurs and Evolution Theory

Go down

Theology: Dinosaurs and Evolution Theory Empty Theology: Dinosaurs and Evolution Theory

Post by Beelzemon Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:38 am

ok guys!
Bear with me on this one as it's going to take a bit of understanding.

ok, this theory is basically something that I thought of whilst pondering the many woes of the Human condition and here's the idea:

Now as we all know, we have a gigantic fossil record now and the most essential part of this fossil record is the Darwinian theory of evolution and natural-selection, the reason this proves as evidence against God is that according to many religious scripts the world is not over millions (yes, pre-dinosaur eras would make it billions) of years old (Many intellectuals studying the bible date the earth at around 6,000 years old - Give or take a odd thousand years) . Now, my theory (though, I do not strictly believe in my own theory but I do like to bat for both teams - Bisexual joke, enjoy it) is basically the idea that God placed these fossils as proof against his word, now, why would God do this? Simple! God would do this to separate his true believers (those of us that follow science and logic) and those who, as I said in my awesome brackets follow what logic dictates. Once again it raises the question of "Why?". This is also fairly simple to conclude, God needs to separate those who just follow him with blind eyes and those who will turn of their creator just because of what they can see (that being the fossil record). To summarise this thing before it becomes a two-hundred page analysis of evolutionary and theological studies I will finish by saying that the fossils were essentially placed there by God to see who would follow his word despite having evidence that his word is false and those who will break away from their God just because of what they can see with their eyes rather than feel with their heart and soul.
Beelzemon
Beelzemon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum