Digi Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arrival of Yanjin Isamé

2 posters

Go down

The Arrival of Yanjin Isamé Empty The Arrival of Yanjin Isamé

Post by Yanjin Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:20 pm

The land around the forest splits and seems to gain almost liquid-like properties as it swirls around, creating a portal in the ground that seems to distort the land around it, making the entire forest glow an unusual colour, to any advanced Digimon this shows the coming of one of the Digidestined, one of the chosen warriors of Earth who are summoned into the Digital World to help defend it against a coming threat.

The portal explodes with a thin, tepid blue light as it shoots a human into the air, causing him to land heavily against the ground and roll across the ground, grunting as he does. At first he just lays there helpless, not really sure what to do or how to act, though, it's not as if he could do much anyway, he was pretty much out of it as it was, the fall from being expelled from the strange portal was hard enough to knock most people out. It was honestly only due to sheer dumb luck that Yanjin kept his consciousness.

Before he has been transported into this world he was merely walking down the street to school, he never expected to just be thrown into another world...Not that anyone would, it's just that some warning or even some kind of hint he might be expelled from his own universe and into this one wouldn't exactly be unappreciated. Saying that though, Yanjin hated school so surely any chance to get off school wouldn't be too bad...even if the reason for this was being tossed through a digital portal. Not that Yanjin even knew where he was, he hadn't had any opportunity to notice anything but the sky, as far as he knew he'd just fallen into a park or something.
Yanjin
Yanjin
Baby
Baby

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of Yanjin Isamé Empty Re: The Arrival of Yanjin Isamé

Post by Rocia Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Rocia was walking through the bright forest, with a smile on her face. She had her goggles over her eyes, using the tint to block out the sun, with Nyx walking along beside her. Both girls had just come from Crystal Beach, spending a good day in the sun, relaxing after the First Bracket of the Rookie Tournament. Walking for a bit she looked ahead and saw this kid laying on the ground. She looked at Nyx, who looked up at her. After a few seconds they both rushed forward, Rocia towards the person, Nyx towards a stream to get some water.

Rocia took a knee next to him, looked down and saw that he was awake. She smiled and pulled her goggles out of her eyes. Hey.. Welcome to the Digital World. I'm Rocivi... um forgive my ignorance but is this your first time here? She smiled a bright, yet childish smile as Nyx returned with a pouch of water. Nyx herself smiled, and placed the pouch next to the person. This is Nyx, she's my partner... She introduced Nyx, who smiled. Both girls waited for the person to speak to them, the way he responded would decide the outcome of this entire situation.
Rocia
Rocia
Admin
Admin

https://digirevolution.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanjin Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:52 pm

Yanjin stares up at the girl, half in bewilderment and half in a dizzy haze of just having cracked his head against the floor of the forest. He stares up at her for a very uncomfortable five minutes and then proceeds to rub his eyes, not quite believing what he's seeing but at the same time knowing it's true.

He glimpses at Nyx and then jumps out of his skin, almost flying back and hitting a tree, speaking quickly and out of breath. "Holy shit! What the hell is that thing!?". He scrambles back a bit and then just sits there, looking at Rocia for only a second before snapping his gaze back to Nyx and keeping it there.
Yanjin
Yanjin
Baby
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocia Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:59 pm

Nyx looked at him, aghast. The nerve of some of you humans... Nyx turned on her heels and turned away from the human walking towards the river. Rocia just smiled. It was always comical, the first timers. That's Nyx, she's a Black Gatomon, a walking black cat... Anthra... something I forget but the point remains. She has feelings and thoughts and I'm quite sure you damaged her pride. She extended her right hand to help him up.

With a smile on her face she began pondering deep thoughts. "If he was in the Digi-world he had to be a Tamer, was he with the Reapers, Shademon was a shapeshifter... maybe he was someone working for Beelzemon the crazy bastard, Gaiomon...." she didn't want to think of him. She looked down at him, trying to keep up formalities. So do you have a name.. or should I call you, Holy Shit?
Rocia
Rocia
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanjin Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:24 pm

Yanjin takes her hand and grips tight as he pulls himself up, smiling at her and talking in a much more relaxed tone now. "Heh...Sorry...No, my name is Yanjin Isamé". He coughs and smiles awkwardly at Rocia before looking over at Nyx, biting his lip softly, knowing he should apologise but too overwhelmed by everything that was happening to do anything about it, he seemed more shocked by the second as he gazes in a rather confused manner. He stutters as he speaks this time, struggling to grasp the more complicated issues that faced being picked off the street and warped into some kind of alternative world. "So...Let me get this right. You're a human and you...Travel with your talking, walking pet cat who...is a Gatomon...?". He shakes his head and groans quietly, looking at the ground dumbstruck.
Yanjin
Yanjin
Baby
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocia Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:57 pm

Rocia took his name and smiled. Yanjin it is, glad to meet you here, in the Digital World. She swirled around a bit, arms outstretched to show, "The World". Yea, you have it partially right. I am a Human, from the Real World and I do travel with Nyx, but she's not my pet... she's my partner and I'm hers.

Nyx smiled a vicious smile, bearing each of her teeth, as she listened in on the conversation, obviously not liking Yanjin more and more. Rocia, just waved off Nyx's attitude, and kept addressing Yanjin. If you were brought here, than you must be a Chosen One. A Digi-Tamer, if you will. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out her Digivice, a small octagonal device with odd markings and buttons on it. This is our Shield right here. The Digivice, what allows us to be here, and to communicate and observe. I know there are several models out, so you're might be a bit different, hopefully it still serves the same purpose.

Just then Rocia began looking around the area. It was a frantic kind of searching but something was on her mind. When you were brought here, did you encounter a small digimon? Like a little puffball or a little baby monster thing? She hadn't seen Yanjin's partner and if he didn't have one he was a Reaper.
Rocia
Rocia
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanjin Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:28 pm

Yanjin looks at Nyx and smiles slightly as the cat bears her teeth, admittedly quite an odd reaction but Yanjin was more than used to people being angry with him, he nods slightly and listens intently to Rocia, whispering under his breath to confirm what she's said. "Okay...Partners, I got that bit...". Yanjin scrambles through his pockets looking for a "Digivice" but what he pulls out is very different to Rocia's, maybe even oddly so, it was a deep black and was a more circular shape than hers, more interesting than that was the fact it was tattooed with hundreds of writings and inscriptions, nor from human or digimon origin, maybe some sort of ancient language or merely just etchings made by whoever it is that distributes Digivices to Tamers.

Talking louder this time he looks oddly at his Digivice. "Odd...I swear I didn't have this before...". After that he looks down and around on the ground, there was no Digimon even remotely near him, it would almost seem as if he was incorrectly brought here, especially after the down-right evil looking Digivice he had been given by God-knows-who. Still, the fact remained that if Yanjin was here, there must be a reason behind it, even if it wasn't shaped by the best intentions.
Yanjin
Yanjin
Baby
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down